Welcome to the official Blog of The Confederation of All India Central Government Stenographers Association (CAICGSA)
To add details in "CAICGSA Members", please forward the required details to - email id - harisuthan@rediffmail.com **

Sunday 22 November 2015

delay in updating

 I regret the delay in posting the parity case details and  7th CPC details.  Unfortunately from 10th November I am in a hospital due to a major accident.  My wife is critically injured and still in hospital.  By the almightys grace and the prayers of my friends and relatives she is now almost recovered

2 comments:

  1. I pray Almighty for speedy recovery and by His Grace resume normal recourse of Life in a rejuvenated spirit and vigour. We all the Human Being are poor enough to defy the unpleasant Orders of Destiny. Wish Best Wishes,
    RK Hota
    Stenographer
    Office of Welfare & Cess Commissioner
    2nd MSO Building, Nizam Palace
    Kolkata 700020.

    ReplyDelete